“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”
Isaiah 43: 18-19
We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!
UPCOMING AYSA EVENTS
Rising Stars Basketball League – Boys and Girls 5-12 Years Old
2021 West Texas All-Youth Expo
Volleyball Firm Foundations – Boys and Girls Grades K-6
2021 AYSA EVENTS
To sign up for the 2021 Showcase, contact email@example.com
Check out 2020 Showcase Images on FB
To become a Vendor or Sponsor for the 2021 Expo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out 2020 Expo Images on FB
Current protocols and safety guidelines:
- Masks are REQUIRED to enter facility and to be kept on, with the only exception being players on the court actively engaging in game play
- Sanitation stations are located throughout the facility to be used as needed
- Release Waiver is posted for ALL staff, volunteers, parents, and athletes to see and acknowledge before entry into every single event
- There will be a buffer in-between open gym hours and tournament gaps for staff to clear and clean the space before the next groups enter
- Additional cleaning will take place throughout and at the conclusion of every day
- The number of entrants allowed into the facility for events will be subject to the guidelines from the CDC and state/local officials
- All balls will be sanitized before and after each open gym time and tournament game
- AYSA highly encourages all individuals considered at-risk to stay home
*We are constantly looking for ways to highlight youth in the community, so if you have an athlete you would like to nominate please CONTACT US *
*Pay attention to the ACVB calendar of events*
If you’re interested in your child’s development, or overall parenting education, BCFS Health & Human Services would love to help. Project HOPES provides flexible, community-based programs to support families with young children 0-5 years of age. Contact us at 325-692-0033 or via email at HOPESAbileneReferrals@bcfs.net.
Registrations for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021: Please check below to see what leagues are saying in regard to their Fall and Spring seasons. All responses have come directly from each league’s website/Facebook/Email. If you have any questions, please get with your league to get them answered! Please check leagues individual websites for more information about season information, schedules, practices, rosters, and any important information.
League News & Upcoming Season Info
Youth Tennis – no January update
Visit abilenetennis.org for more information about registration information and future seasons.
AYBA – no January update
Abilene Eastern LL – no January update
(Lee, Johnston, Bowie, Thomas, Taylor, & ACS)
(Bassetti, Ward, or Jackson)
(Austin, Reagan, Bonham, & Dyess)
We are recommending for everyone to sign up before January 29th , the city of Abilene has added a $20 fee for in town players & $25 fee for out of town players . This is the email we have received today . We will be adding two extra dates in January 26, 27 at the senior field from 6pm-8:30pm.
(Jane Long, Martinez, Ortiz)
Registration for the 2021 Spring Season will open on 12/01/2020!
Tentative dates are as follows:
Tryouts 2/20 and 2/21
First games should begin the week after spring break on 3/15 with opening ceremonies on 3/20. Season will run through 5/15 or 5/22 depending on the # of participants for scheduling. All dates are subject to change.
Abilene Fast Pitch Softball Association – no January update
Abilene Boys & Girls Softball Association – no January update
Spring 2021 Recreational Registration is now open!
( November 9th- January 8th)
Click on the link to register
*If you plan to registered for the Spring 2021 season and are brand new to BCSA we will need a copy of your players birth certificate for proof of age.
You may email a copy to email@example.com or fax a copy to 325-676-1448
Wylie Youth Football and Cheer – no January update
Abilene Hockey – no January update