You want to be apart of growing and reshaping youth sports? Do you enjoy being apart of a team that makes a lifelong impact with what we do everyday? Are you creative, innovative, and curious about what could be possible with youth sports. AYSA is for you!
responsible for the day-to-day management of all brand social media accounts and marketing. Curate, create and publish content and campaigns that will attract new followers, build brand recognition and drive rapid growth in leads, Partners and brand advocates.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create engaging written and visual content
• Research new media platforms and trends
• Develop and implement social media and marketing brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build AYSA and get more participants in our events
• Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
• Create, maintain and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and others
• Manage editorial calendar that aligns with social updates
• Monitor social media progress using web analytic tools
• Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research best ways to increased traffic to owned properties
• Review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
• Plan paid social media campaigns
• Drive engagement with social media influences
• Resolve customer issues through social media