Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
FOLLOW OUR YOUTUBE
UPCOMING AYSA EVENTS
Firm Foundation Basketball Clinic – K-6th Grade
Battle of The West Tournament – 11U, 14U, 18U girls and boys
West Texas MAYhem Tournament – 11U, 14U, 18U girls and boys
Beach Party Fast 4’s Tournament – 12-14-year-old and 15-Adult divisions
The expo, held on April 3rd, was a HUGE success! People all over the community showed up to support us here at AYSA, along with all the local vendors and businesses that were a part of the event.
CLICK HERE for fun pictures from the fundraiser!
To reserve your spot as a Vendor or Sponsor for the 2022 Expo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Current protocols and safety guidelines:
- Masks are RECOMMENDED to enter the facility and to be kept on, with the only exception being players on the court actively engaging in gameplay
- Sanitation stations are located throughout the facility to be used as needed
- Release Waiver is posted for ALL staff, volunteers, parents, and athletes to see and acknowledge before entry into every single event
- There will be a buffer in-between open gym hours and tournament gaps for staff to clear and clean the space before the next groups enter
- Additional cleaning will take place throughout and at the conclusion of every day
- The number of entrants allowed into the facility for events will be subject to the guidelines from the CDC and state/local officials
- All balls will be sanitized before and after each open gym time and tournament game
- AYSA highly encourages all individuals considered at-risk to stay home
*We are constantly looking for ways to highlight youth in the community, so if you have an athlete you would like to nominate please CONTACT US *
*Pay attention to the ACVB calendar of events*
If you’re interested in your child’s development, or overall parenting education, BCFS Health & Human Services would love to help. Project HOPES provides flexible, community-based programs to support families with young children 0-5 years of age. Contact us at 325-692-0033 or via email at HOPESAbileneReferrals@bcfs.net.
Registrations for Spring 2021: Please check below to see what leagues are saying in regard to their Fall and Spring seasons. All responses have come directly from each league’s website/Facebook/Email. If you have any questions, please get with your league to get them answered! Please check leagues’ individual websites for more information about season information, schedules, practices, rosters, and any important information.
League News & Upcoming Season Info
Youth Tennis –
Visit abilenetennis.org for more information about registration information and future seasons.
AYBA – no April update
(Lee, Johnston, Bowie, Thomas, Taylor, & ACS)
(Bassetti, Ward, or Jackson)
Abilene Dixie LL – no April update
(Austin, Reagan, Bonham, & Dyess)
Abilene Northern LL – no April update
(Jane Long, Martinez, Ortiz)
If anyone is interested in umpiring minors games on Tuesdays and Fridays let us know. The Abilene Umpire Association is facing a shortage and can not provide umpires. We would pay you for your time if interested.
Abilene Fast Pitch Softball Association – no April update
Sign-ups for SOFTBALL were on April 1st at Scarborough Park. Contact league direct if you missed it!
FULL ONLINE REGISTRATION opens in a few weeks! STAY TUNED to THIS PAGE for all your BULLDOG information!