WE ARE LOOKING FOR A YOUTH GIRL AND BOY ATHLETE, AND A YOUTH LEAGUE VOLUNTEER NOMINATIONS!!!
YOUTH SPORTS AWARDS
AYSA will specifically recognize outstanding achievements within the Recreational League Youth Sports Community. Youth Awards will be presented for outstanding character and performance both on and off the field in the following categories:
- Outstanding Female Athlete
- Outstanding Male Athlete
- Outstanding Youth League Volunteer
To be considered for recognition, nominations must meet the following qualifications:
- Athletes – nominations based on player achievements, participation, and recognitions within their recreational leagues only
- Nominated athletes may play in a league and on a “Select” team, but their league achievements are the only considerations for recognition
- There is no age limit for athlete nominees
- Volunteers – Unpaid volunteers who assist with the operations of recreational youth leagues
- Nominated volunteers may also be in involved with “Select” teams, but their league involvement is the only consideration for recognition
2018 HIGH SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL SHOWCASE – 9TH ANNUAL
“A Bunch of Good Ball! You’ll Dig It!!”
Event: Guaranteed 24 Sets (12 Matches) Showcase for High School Volleyball Teams
Varsity, JV, Freshmen Teams Welcome! (Or any “summer” combination of all 3)
Combination Pool and Bracket Play
Date: July 20-21, 2018
Play begins Friday (7/20) morning and ends on Saturday (7/212) night.
Divisions: Gold and Silver Bracket Divisions
(Pool Play Results determine Team Bracket Divisions)
Team Entry: $700 per team (Registration Deadline – June 30, 2018)
• Team reservations are made on a first come, first served basis (with application & deposit required)
• Does not include Food or Lodging arrangements
Team Lunch Package: $800 per team
• Includes on-site Player lunches for both days + Team Entry Fee
• (Drinks, sandwiches, fruit, chips, snacks, etc. for each team)
It’s all about having fun with friends and family! Walk or run an approximately 3 mile course that includes several fun and crazy challenges along the way.
At the end of the race participants crawl through the last of 4 Mud Pits crossing the finish line as an official “MudSlinger”!
The goal is not to finish fast… but to finish with STYLE!!!
ANYONE CAN DO IT!!
It’s the best clean “dirty” fun you’ll ever have!
Event details and schedule
Packet Pickup Schedule (AND PAPER REGISTRATIONS):
Thursday (9/6/18): 3PM to 7PM in the Forge Training Facility Conference Room
Friday (9/7/18) 10AM to 7PM in the Forge Training Facility Conference Room
Saturday (9/8/18): We will have remaing Packets/Shirts at the event. SeaBee Park.
*Packets will have runner map, colored wrist band that MUST be worn to run, and promotional information!*
**Please arrive 30 mins prior to race time to get in line!**
What to Wear: Please remember that is is a MUD Run, so wear anything that you wont mind getting wet/muddy, or ruined.
For Grades: 2nd – 7th
All Skill Levels are Welcome
Craig Middle School
Online Registration Fee: $75
Registration Fee: $70
The Firm Foundation Basketball Academy is a 6 week program, teaching players the fundamentals of Basketball in a fun, fast-paced environment, while also emphasizing character development.
Each participant receives a T-Shirt & player handbook that has a weekly character word along with weekly fitness, sport, and nutrition challenges to be completed at home!
This year’s head coach is Brandon Osborne (Coach O)